All Stories
TRANSMISSION_ID: MACAU_CASINO_HOSTESS
STATUS: DECRYPTED

赌城贵妇 | The Casino Hostess of Macau

by Mei Lin Chen|2 min read|
"澳门赌场的贵宾厅里,一位丰满优雅的女公关用她的方式让豪客们流连忘返... In Macau's VIP casino rooms, a curvaceous and elegant hostess has her own way of keeping high rollers coming back..."

赌城贵妇 | The Casino Hostess of Macau

第一章 | Chapter One: 东方蒙特卡洛 (The Monte Carlo of the East)

澳门的夜晚,霓虹闪烁,赌场永不眠。

In Macau's nights, neon lights flash, and casinos never sleep.

威尼斯人赌场最神秘的贵宾厅里,有一位传奇的女公关叫陈凤仪,四十八岁,身材丰满优雅,能让最难搞的豪客心甘情愿地输掉百万。

In the most mysterious VIP room of the Venetian, there was a legendary hostess named Chen Fengyi, forty-eight, with a full and elegant figure, who could make the most difficult high rollers willingly lose millions.

"赌场里没有永远的赢家," 她常说,"但有永远的朋友。"

"There are no permanent winners in casinos," she often said, "but there are permanent friends."


第二章 | Chapter Two: 豪赌之夜 (A Night of High Stakes)

那个除夕夜,一位神秘的大陆富商包下了整个贵宾厅。

On that New Year's Eve, a mysterious mainland tycoon reserved the entire VIP room.

"陈小姐," 他将一百万筹码推到桌上,"陪我玩一晚。"

"Miss Chen," he pushed a million in chips onto the table, "keep me company for the night."

凤仪优雅地坐到他身边,旗袍下丰满的身躯散发着名贵香水的味道。

Fengyi elegantly sat beside him, her full figure beneath the qipao emanating the scent of expensive perfume.

"玩什么?" 她问,眼中闪烁着狡黠的光。

"What shall we play?" she asked, a cunning glint in her eyes.

"你定。"

"You decide."


第三章 | Chapter Three: 私人赌局 (Private Game)

凌晨两点,她带他来到赌场顶层的私人套房。

At two in the morning, she took him to a private suite on the casino's top floor.

"这里是我的地盘," 她说,"规则由我定。"

"This is my territory," she said. "I make the rules."

她从酒柜中取出一瓶路易十三:"赌一把?如果你赢了,筹码归你。如果我赢了..."

She took out a bottle of Louis XIII from the wine cabinet: "A wager? If you win, the chips are yours. If I win..."

"你想要什么?"

"What do you want?"

她解开旗袍的扣子,露出丰腴诱人的身躯:"我要你陪我一整夜。"

She undid the buttons of her qipao, revealing her full, alluring figure: "I want you to keep me company all night."

他笑了:"那我不想赢了。"

He smiled: "Then I don't want to win."


第四章 | Chapter Four: 赢家与输家 (Winners and Losers)

天亮时,落地窗外是澳门的天际线。

At dawn, outside the floor-to-ceiling windows was Macau's skyline.

"你输了多少?" 凤仪躺在他怀里问。

"How much did you lose?" Fengyi asked, lying in his arms.

"三百万。" 他吻了吻她的额头,"但我觉得自己赢了。"

"Three million." He kissed her forehead. "But I feel like I won."

"你会再来吗?"

"Will you come again?"

"每个月。" 他看着她丰满的身影,"来输给你。"

"Every month." He looked at her full figure. "To lose to you."

她微笑着:"那我会为你准备最好的牌桌,和最好的夜晚。"

She smiled: "Then I'll prepare the best table for you, and the best night."


在澳门的霓虹灯下,有些赌局的筹码是爱情...

Under Macau's neon lights, some gambles are wagered with love...

End Transmission