矿城遗孀 | The Coal Miner's Widow of Datong
"大同煤矿旁的小城里,一位丰满的矿工遗孀用坚强和温柔支撑着生活... In the small city by Datong's coal mines, a curvaceous miner's widow supports her life with strength and tenderness..."
矿城遗孀 | The Coal Miner's Widow of Datong
第一章 | Chapter One: 煤都往事 (Tales from the Coal Capital)
大同,曾被称为"煤都",是中国最大的煤矿基地之一。
Datong, once called the "Coal Capital," is one of China's largest coal mining bases.
矿区附近的小饭馆由郝春梅经营,五十岁,丈夫十年前死于矿难,她独自抚养两个孩子,如今孩子们都已成家。
A small restaurant near the mining district was run by Hao Chunmei, fifty years old. Her husband died in a mining accident ten years ago. She raised two children alone, and now they've both started their own families.
"日子再苦也要笑着过," 她常说,"这是矿工精神。"
"No matter how bitter life is, you must live it with a smile," she often said. "That's the miner's spirit."
第二章 | Chapter Two: 北京来的记者 (A Reporter from Beijing)
那年冬天,一位北京的记者来采访煤矿转型的故事。
That winter, a reporter from Beijing came to cover the story of coal mine transformation.
"郝姐," 他吃着她做的刀削面,"您一个人怎么撑过来的?"
"Sister Hao," he ate the knife-cut noodles she made, "how did you get through all this alone?"
春梅坐到他对面,丰满的身躯被厚厚的棉袄包裹,脸上带着岁月的痕迹却依然有光彩。
Chunmei sat across from him, her full figure wrapped in a thick cotton coat, her face marked by years yet still radiant.
"矿工家属都是这么过的," 她说,"习惯了。"
"All miner families get through like this," she said. "You get used to it."
她的眼中闪过一丝落寞,但很快被坚强取代。
A flash of loneliness crossed her eyes, but was quickly replaced by strength.
第三章 | Chapter Three: 温暖的炕 (The Warm Kang)
那晚下了大雪,路封了。
That night, heavy snow fell, and the roads were blocked.
"记者同志," 她说,"今晚就住下吧。我家有空房。"
"Comrade reporter," she said, "stay overnight. I have a spare room."
北方的冬夜,她为他烧好了炕。
On northern winter nights, she heated the kang bed for him.
"这炕是我丈夫生前砌的," 她坐在炕边,丰腴的身躯散发着母性的温暖,"十年了,还是这么热乎。"
"My husband built this kang before he passed," she sat on the edge, her full figure emanating maternal warmth. "Ten years now, still so warm."
她的眼眶红了。他握住她的手。
Her eyes reddened. He held her hand.
"十年了," 她低声说,"我一个人太久了..."
"Ten years," she said softly, "I've been alone too long..."
第四章 | Chapter Four: 新的春天 (A New Spring)
"你会写什么?" 第二天,雪停了。
"What will you write?" The next day, the snow had stopped.
他看着她丰满的背影在灶台前忙碌:"我会写大同的转型,煤矿工人的坚强,但最让我感动的..."
He watched her full figure busy at the stove: "I'll write about Datong's transformation, the strength of coal miners, but what moved me most..."
"是什么?"
"Is what?"
"是你。" 他走到她身后,"春梅姐,你愿意和我一起离开这里吗?"
"Is you." He walked behind her. "Sister Chunmei, would you be willing to leave here with me?"
她愣住了,然后眼泪夺眶而出。
She froze, then tears burst from her eyes.
"孩子们都大了," 她转过身,扑进他怀里,"我... 我愿意。"
"The children are grown," she turned and fell into his arms. "I... I'm willing."
在大同的煤尘中,有些故事比煤更黑暗,也更温暖...
In Datong's coal dust, some stories are darker than coal, and warmer too...